Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day

Fathers Day is a wonderful celebration of men that are blessed with being called a father or dad. This day used to be so special to me because I couldn't wait to give my dad somekind of weird gift to let him know how special he was to me. That all changed 2 years ago when my dad passed away on Fathers Day. Now this day is very bitter sweet. I still celebrate the fact that I had an awesome father but it is so very very hard to deal with the fact that he is gone.


I still have wonderful men to celebrate Fathers Day with though. My husband has been able to spend a lot of time with the kids ~ since he has NO job!!! The kids have LOVED being with him so much. My father-in-law has been helping with the boys baseball team, which they think is pretty cool. So we decided to go find a baseball field and take our very own homemade team. It was fun, and pretty cool that we can actually play a game with just our family.








I think this picture is kinda cool of the boys!


Then Macey had to get in on the action of being a catcher. TOO CUTE!


And so did Max.


And look we actually got a good picture of the whole team.

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment